Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message

MessageSujet du message: Crystal Report 8-adds
Posté: 19 Avr 2016, 08:03 

–campagnolo1 Oct 7 '13 at 17:37 Thanks for the reply. When I try insert a group, I can see the group name by formula. I have looked into 'change group expert' and only see it's grouped by area code (which is expected), nothing about group name. One of the reports has following: group 3: city (details) group 2: area(sum of group 3) group 1: region (sum of group 2) Now the problem is group 2 shows wrong area name. –thotwielder Oct 4 '13 at 15:31 If it has a Specified Order on the Group, that is where the Group Name is coming from. This will then appear in the field explorer list.You would have to define a link between your existing source data table and this newly pulled database table.However, In case you want this new field basis some calculation on the existing fields in the field explorer then you can create a formula field and pull that into your report.If this answer does not solve your problem, Please specify what kind of field you want to add in your report.-- Himanshu Alert Moderator Like (0) Re: adding new field to the crystal report Nithya A.S Oct 15, 2013 1:03 PM (in response to Aggarwal Himanshu) Currently Being Moderated Hi Himanshu, I have used directly the Query as the selected table.
66bede9e92

In this case, how would i add a new field which is present in the same View !! Alert Moderator Like (0) Re: adding new field to the crystal report Aggarwal Himanshu Oct 15, 2013 1:34 PM (in response to Nithya A.S) Currently Being Moderated Nithya, If you have that new field in your query (command), It should appear in the field explorer. –Pratik Kaje Oct 4 '13 at 14:45 Screenshots added. Alert Moderator Like (0) Re: adding new field to the crystal report Prathamesh Acharya Oct 16, 2013 4:10 PM (in response to Nithya A.S) Currently Being Moderated Are you reporting-off a 'View' that is available in your database?Do you see the field when you query it from the SQL editor on the backend.-Prathamesh Alert Moderator Like (0) Re: adding new field to the crystal report Rajesh Nallaiya Oct 17, 2013 4:36 AM (in response to Nithya A.S) Currently Being Moderated Hi Nithya ,If you are not getting new field after alter view you should verify the database , because you can get all fields in Field Explorer what are the fields you taken in views and also check both data base i mean SQL and report database .-Rajesh Alert Moderator Like (0) Re: adding new field to the crystal report Nithya A.S Oct 18, 2013 3:22 PM (in response to Rajesh Nallaiya) Currently Being Moderated Thanks for the reply Rajesh. You can also get there by right-clicking on a group header. If if says database is uptodate, then you can add the new columns to that reportOpen the Set Datasource Location dialogue (Database > Set Datasource Location).Left click/select the procedure to update in the Current Data Source paneNavigate to the procedure on the server to update with in the Replace with paneUse the Current Connections leaf if you've already ran a report within the Crystal Reports Developer application. Once you click on the Group Expert, you will see a box open. I would suggest you to check the formula fields for name Group #2 Name and check the database field place in that group. More discussions in SAP Crystal ReportsWhere is this place located?All Places SAP Crystal Reports 8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 3:22 PM by Nithya A.S Tweet adding new field to the crystal report Nithya A.S Oct 15, 2013 12:25 PM Currently Being Moderated Hi,can you please help me to add a field to the crystal report. Login Register Follow SCNJive Software Version: 5.0.6.2 , revision: 201308121150.54f5b14.release5062 . Just don't know how group name are set in crystal report? The screen shot: The South East (area name) below is wrong.